PENDING SALE: 418 NW 65th Street has been on the market since Summer 2014 and it looks like there may finally be a buyer. For additional sales information visit: http://www.searchallproperties.com/virtualtour/2143008/412-NW-65th-Street-Seattle-WA
Constructed in 1925, this building’s first tenants included the Minni Belle Fountain Lunch restaurant at 418 NW 65th Street and West Woodland Hardware at 416 NW 65th Street. Just east of the building, at 412 NW 65th Street, White Rock Service Station was providing automobile services for vehicles in the neighborhood.
Business was booming on NW 65th Street in the 1920s as the West Woodland District continued to grow. Minni Belle’s closed about 1936, and West Woodland Hardware took over the coveted corner retail space where they would operate until moving to 501 NW 65th Street in 1944.
West Woodland Hardware, 1937
The New Woodland District Hall:
In 1937, the West Woodland District moved it’s district hall into the space previously occupied by West Woodland Hardware at 416 NW 65th Street. The original Woodland Hall, which is still standing at 419 NW 60th Street, became a grocery store for the growing…
View original post 372 more words