You’re invited! Join your neighbors at the February meeting of the North Precinct Advisory Council, happening Wednesday, February 1, 2017 from 7-8:30 p.m. at North Seattle College (Room CC1161, College Center Building 2).
- Seattle Police Department North Precinct leadership
- North Precinct Community Police Team
- North Precinct Crime Prevention Coordinator
- Seattle City Attorney’s Office
- King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- Washington State Department of Corrections
- Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board.
NPAC meetings are open to the public and people concerned about public safety are encouraged to attend.
Learn more about the Seattle Police Department’s North Precinct HERE.